Thursday, April 25, 2019

Sakura Nao Deep Dive - Part 1

*This was originally posted on OneHallyu on May 8th, 2018. What was supposed to be a quick blog translation turned into a much bigger project than I expected. Here's what led me down the rabbit hole. I had planned to translate more of the Stardust Planet Blogs, but it fell by the wayside so I decided to get back to into it. I backtracked to where I left off and translated one for Syachi's Sakura Nao.

One note about blog entries I translate. I try to retain the way they're originally written. That's why most sentences are on a separate line, and the text is aligned to the left.

Part 1

Hello. This Sakura Nao.


For now, everyone is introducing themselves, so I guess I'll give a self-introduction.
I'm Team Syachihoko's Dragons Blue, Sakura Nao.

In Feb. of this year, I changed my name from Marriage Blue to Dragon's Blue and Team Syachihoko became officially recognized as a Support Manager of Chunichi Sports's Dragons. Since taking the office of a Manager, I'm in the middle of supporting the Dragons.


(*This is from last year, but it shows Syachi must have supported the Dragons in the past since they're both from Nagoya)

(*Even though it sounds like Syachi as a group is supporting the Dragons, Nao is the one serving directly as the Manager since it's an obvious tie in with her Color)


(*About Marriage Blue:

The term "Marriage Blue" (マリッジブルー) basically means getting cold feet when a wedding is coming up. I'm not sure why this would be her nickname, but it's part of her Self-intro. On the Syachi Wiki, it says her image color is Marriage Blue. Of course, every member has their own color, but I still don't get the significance of Nao's. The Japanese Wikipedia page for Nao wasn't very helpful, but I assume that she'll be Dragons Blue while she supports the Baseball team.

In this blog from 2012, Nao talks about her Image Color. She says she didn't understand it at first, but when her Manager told her the story behind it, she realized how close the connection was. However, she didn't share the story, so I still don't know why it was chosen)


What? What does everyone want to know?
Well then, I'll talk about something I like.

I love music, and listen to various genres. Because I love Rock and Metal music, I wonder if any of you will listen to it?
In the music world, I'm a big fan of Hide from X Japan's and Hyde from L'arc en Ciel.
Not only the music, but I think the live performance and vocals are the the top two things I like.

Hmm, what else...
I've been watching Anime since I was little, and because I watched Disney and Ghibli, I like the songs that were featured.

I especially like the Princess Series, however, looking back, the story of Pocahontas and the Bells of Notre Dame was difficult to understand when I was little. Recently, I've been reminiscing about Sleeping Beauty!

When I watch a Disney or Ghibli movie, I remember how I felt watching them when I was a child, so I can return to that innocent feeling. It's my favorite time to refresh myself!


However, due to the influence of our Center, Honoka, I started exploring Anime I hadn't seen before, like Kakeguri, the Compulsive Gambler and The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. I'm looking forward to the 50 Volumes of the Kingdom Manga and for the Live Action Movie to be made!

Lately, I've been using Earphones and listening to Ozawa Kenji's "Konya wa Boogie Back".


I've been collecting Lip Liner, Earrings, and Perfume.
I like Lip Liner more than Mat.
Lately, I like simiple Earrings more than colored ones. Gray or Silver for example.
I've been liking fragrences like the Wood Series.
A woman's outlook...


What do you think? Does it represent a strong female? (laughs)

It's getting late around here.
I don't know what else to talk about, so if you have questions, I want you to write comments!
It's a so-called comment return!

I'll use it as reference for the next blog entry I write.


Team Syachihoko is on tour until the end of June, so plase come and see us!
Oh, and as soon as the tour is over, there will be a free Festival hosted by us called "Syachi Fest".

Later~

*BGM:

AIMYON - Jennifer

(*I couldn't find the song to post, so here's something else by AIMYON)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peri Ubu - 2You Magazine Interview

*This interview was published on 2020.3.24. Peri Ubu has gone in an entirely different direction. After BiS disbanded in May 2019, sh...