Friday, February 15, 2019

Stardust Planet "Yellow Summit"

*This is something brief that I posted on OneHallyu in April, 2018. I was backtracking to find more interviews to backup here, and I thought this was worth re-posting. It's a blog entry by Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku's Kobayashi Kaho. Around this time, I had started a series called "Starpla Mondays" where I would translate 1 or 2 entries from the official Stardust Planet blog every Monday. I think Kaho's might have been the first. Now that I know more about Stardust Planet, the "Yellow Summit" most likely took place at one of the Girl's Factory events they've been holding since 2015.


"My first appearance on Stardust Planet's Blog!
Hello Stardust Planet fans, this is Kobayashi Kaho.

First, let me introduce myself.
I'm Ebichu's Attendance Number 11, Kobayashi Kaho.
I was born on June 12th, 2000!
I'm a Gemini who's now 17 yrs. old, lol!
I'm in the 3rd year of High School.

Everyone calls me Po-chan, Po, or Popo (laughs).
My Image Color is Yellow.
At the time of the Yellow Summit, I appeared with Shiorin and Chiyu-chan!
(*She says something like "It's probably indoors", but I don't quite understand. The following comments clear things up)
Huh?! What's this?
I like it indoors.

I stay home even on Holidays.
Even when I go out, I do many things inside like Karaoke.
I go places like Shopping Malls, but return home shortly.

Ebichu's Spring Tour starts on April 21st.
If you are intersted in Ebichu, please come to the live
Oh, I'm doing Instagram now!
If you think you have free time, I would be great if you could take a look!


A little while ago, the Cherry Blossoms in the neighborhood park were in full bloom,
and it was beautiful.
Later on, I went to see the Cherry Blossoms and they were scattering (laughs).
With that, bye, bye."


They've done the Yellow Summit in the past, but I couldn't find anything this year. Maybe Kaho was referring to previous meetings. The first one was in 2015. Here's a pic:


From L to R:
Kaho, Chiyuri (Team Syachihoko), Shiori (Momoiro Clover Z), and Saki (Takoyaki Rainbow)

Some more pics:


Shiori just can't keep her lips off the other girls!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Peri Ubu - 2You Magazine Interview

*This interview was published on 2020.3.24. Peri Ubu has gone in an entirely different direction. After BiS disbanded in May 2019, sh...