Thursday, October 31, 2019

JPop Videos to Enjoy on Halloween

I didn't do this last year, so I thought it would be fun to put together a list of Halloween themed JPop MVs. I added some additional clips for flavor.



Playlist

*Halloween Horror Nights CM (Universal Studios Japan)
1. AKB48 - Halloween Night
2. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Fashion Monster
3. SEKAI NO OWARI - ANTI - HERO
4. Reol - Yu-rezumi-/Phanto(me)
5. Wenra - Yokai Disco
6. TOKYO GEGEGAY - Gegegay no Kitaro
*Zombie de Dance
(J Soul Brothers collaboration with Universal Studio Japan Horror Night)
7. Momoiro Clover Z - Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo (Farewell, My Dear Sorrows)
8. Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku - Kindan no Karuma (Forbidden Karma)
9. Black Gene for the Next Scene - ~ This is monster world ~
10. MAX - Dracula
11. BiSH - Tsuini Shi (Finally Death)
12. GACKT - GHOST

I didn't include this in the playlist because it's not an MV, but I thought I'd post it as a bonus. It's some background mood music used for Universal Studios Horror Night along with J Soul Brothers "Rat-tat-tat" which is the theme for the event. It's the perfect thing to kick off your Halloween dance party.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Peri Ubu - 2You Magazine Interview

*This interview was published on 2020.3.24. Peri Ubu has gone in an entirely different direction. After BiS disbanded in May 2019, sh...