Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Last Idol Miscellany - Vol. 1

It's been a while since I've written about Last Idol Family. I've been meaning to update more posts from OneHallyu, so I went all the way back to the early days of the group to post some random things from that period. I'll be backing up more Last Idol posts over the next couple weeks.

These are from some random tweets I posted on December 27th, 2017. It can be difficult to embed tweets on blogger, so I'm just going to re-post the pics. Some tweets no longer exist, so these are what's left.

Haruka (on the far right) posted this bts pic of the final lineup of the 7 member incarnation of Last Idol, before Aya and Yako graduated and they changed their name to LaLuce:


From a release event at Sunshine City posted by Someday Somewhere's Mahiro on 12/19:

(L to R: Rio, Aya, Midori, Mahiro)

Pixel Last Idol post by a fan on 12/19:


Midori posted this pic of her with Aya on 12/21:


The entire first Gen of Last Idol Family posted by Love Cocchi's Honoka on 12/23:


Midori posted this Birthday message to Yako on 12/26:


Midori's Message:

"Happy Birthday Yako! When I came back to Last Idol, Yako-chan made the most time to say hi and talk to me. I can't thank you enough. I will do my best to help you make this a good year. Congratulations on turning 20!"

Midori and Abe were featured in the December issue of Flash Special, the first members to be featured in a magazine. Here are the best pics I could find at the time.



Prior to the end of the 1st season of Last Idol, the current Interim members did a magazine shoot for Weekly Playboy. At the time, I thought it was odd that they would do something like this before the lineup was finalized.  I suspected that the show was scripted, so I think this was supposed to be the final lineup. With the exception of Rena, all the members featured here made it to the end. Rena defeated Midori in their battle, but withdrew a few weeks later allowing Midori to compete in a "Revival Battle" for a chance to rejoin the group which she won.

I was able to find some decent pics and even a video with others:





Various Last Idol Family buttons sold at fan meetings:




Last Idol standee key chains:


Last Idol clear file:

A profile pic of Chou Cream Rockets from a Model Press article that was posted the first week of January 2018. It's mainly a bunch of comments from select members of each unit:



The cover of Aya's first Photobook released on 1.20.2018:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peri Ubu - 2You Magazine Interview

*This interview was published on 2020.3.24. Peri Ubu has gone in an entirely different direction. After BiS disbanded in May 2019, sh...